$19 per hour (CAD - Salary)
2-3 Years of Experience
Excellent interpersonal skills (People person) , General Construction , Building Plans , Equipment Maintenance
Job title: Roofer Helper
Driver’s license – Required
Duration of Contract: 6 months
Minimum Years of experience: 2 years
Wage: $19.00 to $21.00 per hour
Shifts: Monday-Friday 7 AM-5 PM, occasional Saturdays
Hours: 40-45 per week
· Load and unload and transport construction materials.
· Erect and dismantle ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades required at construction sites.
· Assist roofers in removing old roofs and building new roofs.
· Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows, and other equipment.
· Operate pneumatic hammers as directed
· Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as air compressors, reciprocating saws, air guns, nail guns, and drills