$25 per hour (CAD - Salary)
1-2 Years of Experience
Position: Swimming Pool Installer
Location: Collingwood, Ontario, Canada
Type of Contract: Year-round
Salary: $25.00 per hour
Work Experience: 1 to 2 years
Education: Some secondary school required
Industry: Construction Trades & Laborers
- -Install swimming pools and complete hardscaping around the pools.
- -Lay stone pavers and construct retaining walls.
- -Determine layout and installation procedures.
- -Measure and mark guidelines for installations.
- -Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies.
- -Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment.
- -Utilize hand and power tools (drills, saws, small hand tools, and power tools).
- -Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings, and specifications.
- -Install, repair, and service interior or exterior prefabricated products.
- -Demonstrate professionalism in customer service.
- -May need to drive to various work locations at customers’ sites.
-Education: Some secondary school is required.
-Experience: Minimum 1 year of related installing, repairing, or servicing experience is required. On-the-job training will be provided.
-Experience working with either pools, hardscaping, landscaping, or concrete is preferred.
-Experience with heavy machinery such as excavators, and skid steer is advantageous.
-Driver’s License: Possession of a driver’s license is an asset.